Knoll Golf Club West
Situated on 360 beautiful wooded acres in the Township of Parsippany–Troy Hills, the Knoll Golf Club consists of two 18 hole golf courses, the Knoll East and Knoll West. Conceived in the Roaring Twenties by a few extremely wealthy men who wanted a superb private course for their personal pleasure, the Knoll Golf Club West is today one of the finest golf courses in the state of New Jersey.
The Knoll Golf Club West was established in 1929 as a champion course designed by Charles H. Banks. It is a par 70 course playing 6,878 yards from the black tees and 6,479 from the blue tees. This course is semi-private. The Knoll Golf Club East, established in 1961, was designed by Hal Purdy. It is a par 70 course playing 5,884 yards from the white tees. This course is public with daily and weekend tee times. Over the years, The Knoll Golf Club West has grown to more than 750 members strong and while it has gone through some minor alterations, the course remains virtually unchanged since its beginning.